• ...and so much more!
  • Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    What do youthink would have happened if a Caucasian president had ever produced andpublished a You Tube video for ALL WHITE PEOPLE to unite for a WHITE PRESIDENT.This is the MOST SIGNIFICANT DEMONSTRATION of INTENTIONAL DIVISIVE RACISM byANY PRESIDENT

in the history of our country. Obama announces the 2012 launch ofAfrican Americans for Obama.

This is what racism smells like. It can't be explained away. Wouldyou vote for a white person who did this? I wouldn't, and I think they would berunrightout of town if they tried it.

This is just some food for thought if you're pondering your votein November.

Can you imagine Romney putting out a call for all the whitebrothers and sisters to vote for him because he's white and so are they?

If this video is not alarming to you, simply delete. If you areoffended by what's taking place, please pass it on.

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/BdjoHA5ocwU?rel=0

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    obama

yep. He really will stoop to any level to win. I guess if he wins this time we can safely say he won because he's black. The outrage would be deafening if a white candidate made a video like this.

Jason

Last edited:

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    It's YOU PEOPLE who are racist! You probably complain about the Indiana Black Expo, the Congressional Black Caucus, the Miss Black America beauty pageant, and the United Negro College Fund too!

Top Bottom