mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys. Laundry laundering. Ground beef and a ham hock thawing for the double batch of cowboy beans I volunteered to bring to my cousin's wedding tomorrow. First marriage for both of them and he will be 59 in a couple of months. Never thought we would see the day so we plan to celebrate! Daughter and the kids are coming over as she volunteered to bring a tray of brownies so we will bake those here as well. Hubby just left to ride along with a friend that sold his JD Gator and needs to deliver it to Mentone.

I have a checkup on the schedule for this afternoon. I guess it's been a few years since I had one so he's probably going to tell me to do the boob squishing and all of that...we'll see. I hate going because they always make me come back for a second one due to "we saw something" that then turns out to be an extra $700 in their pocket when it "squished out and is nothing of concern".

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Morning, everyone. Rough day around here...my wife's uncle passed last night around 10. So, an unplanned trip up to central Michigan is in the cards for next week. He'd been through a lot, and not just lately with his health problems. His wife and three of his four kids were murdered back in 1982 in the infamous "Post murders" up in Michigan. So, one blessing is he's with them now.

Have a good day, everyone.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning, everyone. Rough day around here...my wife's uncle passed last night around 10. So, an unplanned trip up to central Michigan is in the cards for next week. He'd been through a lot, and not just lately with his health problems. His wife and three of his four kids were murdered back in 1982 in the infamous "Post murders" up in Michigan. So, one blessing is he's with them now.

Have a good day, everyone.
    So sorry to hear this. What a difficult life he must have had. Safe travels to you and your wife.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    I have a checkup on the schedule for this afternoon. I guess it's been a few years since I had one so he's probably going to tell me to do the boob squishing and all of that...we'll see. I hate going because they always make me come back for a second one due to "we saw something" that then turns out to be an extra $700 in their pocket when it "squished out and is nothing of concern".
    better safe then sorry, you need to keep up with that stuff

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Remember the old Alka Seltzer commercial?
    I can't believe I ate the whole thing...
    well i did and I am stuffed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom