Not open for further replies.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Good afternoon everyone. Had a (I hope) 24 hour bug. Really could have used DD toilet accessory, 13 trips in 12 hours leaves things pretty sore. Felt good when I got up but by noon was feeling odd after loading some wood. By 3 I hit the bed and dozed off and on the rest of the day and couldn't get warm. Finally had a cup of coffee to make the headache go away for lunch.
    Sorry to hear Klausm. Been a lot of that going around it seems.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Good afternoon everyone. Had a (I hope) 24 hour bug. Really could have used DD toilet accessory, 13 trips in 12 hours leaves things pretty sore. Felt good when I got up but by noon was feeling odd after loading some wood. By 3 I hit the bed and dozed off and on the rest of the day and couldn't get warm. Finally had a cup of coffee to make the headache go away for lunch.
    13 trips in 12 hours? Those are rookie numbers! Heck, I sometimes have 6-8 trips just in the first 2 hours I'm up in the mornings. :):

But sorry you're feeling bad. And yes, the toilet accessory has been a life changer. No more sore butt.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hello klausm, you should have called for your colonoscopy since you were all cleaned out.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I know a fella that got into some kind of tea and got the squirts... and he said that he had gone so much he was afraid of dehydrating, so he drank more tea... and the cycle kept getting worse until someone realized there was something wrong and found out it was a laxative. He said he was eventually shooting clear water...

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    13 trips in 12 hours? Those are rookie numbers! Heck, I sometimes have 6-8 trips just in the first 2 hours I'm up in the mornings. :):

But sorry you're feeling bad. And yes, the toilet accessory has been a life changer. No more sore butt.
    You might want to have that checked?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You might want to have that checked?
    I've always been that way. You know how it's an old joke about guys that go into the bathroom with a newspaper and they're in there for an hour (or more)? If I were to do that, I could get by on less sessions, but when I hit a "pause in the action", I get up and get other things done. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom