Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    No. A volunteer.
    I had rats take up residence in my backyard where my vacant dog kennels were. I found there was some food in one of the dog houses that drew them in. That caused me no end of anxiety until I ran them off. I put rat bait out, watched with the pellet gun to chase them around any time they showed themselves. I think it took me a bout a week to get rid of them.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I had rats take up residence in my backyard where my vacant dog kennels were. I found there was some food in one of the dog houses that drew them in. That caused me no end of anxiety until I ran them off. I put rat bait out, watched with the pellet gun to chase them around any time they showed themselves. I think it took me a bout a week to get rid of them.

We had pest control come out and he determined that setting out bait was the only thing he could do since everything else seemed fine. It was like $250 to start and $90 a quarter. I just got my own bait stations, but they were for mice. This monster wouldn't fit and actually got its head caught in one of the mice bait stations for a while. So I get the big lunch box size bait station and it got in the range and died.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yes, you're using charcoal as well. I don't do gas grills anymore.
    I used to use gas only for several years, then I about blew myself up, since my eyebrows off and the hair on one arm. I went back to charcoal after that. But truthfully, I just haven't grilled much sense.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    We had a gas grill years ago. Brother and Miss Daisy decided to fire it up by starting the gas with the lid closed, then opened it up with fire in hand. When it blew, the whole grill lifted off and did a back flip off the deck.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Afternoon all, days done for now. Glad I got an early start. Mulberry trees along west fence gone. Now weight for a good day to burn. Time for iced tea n samitch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom