Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's not as big as a gray squirrel. The cat wants nothing to do with it.
    iu

Lpherr

Occupied
    When I was very young, I was told that my mother was checking on me in my crib while I was sleeping.
    When she looked in the crib, there was a rat the size of a Chihuahua sitting on my chest. She grabbed the rat and threw it across the room, then scooped me up and they moved out right then.
    My very first pet got left behind.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    When I was very young, I was told that my mother was checking on me in my crib while I was sleeping.
    When she looked in the crib, there was a rat the size of a Chihuahua sitting on my chest. She grabbed the rat and threw it across the room, then scooped me up and they moved out right then.
    My very first pet got left behind.
    We used to get mouse infestations when I was pretty young and there was still a lot of construction going on in the addition that grew up behind us. Talking mouse turds in the pantry, cereal boxes chewed through, etc.. Thankfully, I haven't seen anything like that since I bought the place in 2005. We've had a mouse or two on occasion, but that's been about it. Traps took care of them, and once we got a cat/cats, even that has become more rare.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I made my aunt a mallet out of oak wood and she kept it next to her bed because it helped her feel safer.

She woke up with some sort of noise in her room and when she turned on the light, she saw it was a mouse and threw the mallet at it and killed it.

Lpherr

Occupied
    We used to get mouse infestations when I was pretty young and there was still a lot of construction going on in the addition that grew up behind us. Talking mouse turds in the pantry, cereal boxes chewed through, etc.. Thankfully, I haven't seen anything like that since I bought the place in 2005. We've had a mouse or two on occasion, but that's been about it. Traps took care of them, and once we got a cat/cats, even that has become more rare.
    Our youngest Beagle hunts mice. There was one that would run down the fence rail and he would chase it. One day... he caught the damn thing and...

ate it whole.
    He continues his patrols daily and watches the fence rail for hours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom