• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Now, when I said I did the laundry, I mean I did the mother load (sheets, towels, mats, & clothes). Didn't put the mats down yet because I want to do a thorough bathroom cleaning still. Tomorrow. Oh crap, I forgot to get some more Clorox Toilet Reservoir Tablets w/bleach. I really like those things. Ha! just ordered a box of them from Amazon.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy Timmy, Greg, Expat and Hardscrable. Ended up with a busy day at work. But at least I got the project I was working on finished and my test results published to those who needed to know.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Howdy everybody, WOW, step away for a couple very busy days and the whole world changes. CM retitles the thread n it’s up to 30 sum odd pages already. That’ll teach me. Hope all is well. Looks like a good evening to mow when it cools down a bit.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy everybody, WOW, step away for a couple very busy days and the whole world changes. CM retitles the thread n it’s up to 30 sum odd pages already. That’ll teach me. Hope all is well. Looks like a good evening to mow when it cools down a bit.
    Howdy Mij. My yard could stand mowing but I'm holding off until we get some rain. Hopefully Friday night/Saturday morning according to the weather guessers, but I won't hold my breath. They've been wrong in their past several forecasts.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Hi guys, mine isn’t brown yet but it has a lot of clover in it. That’s due to my yard being next to my hay fields, impossible to keep out. And when the clover starts to set flowers it’s a bit embarrassing, even if it’s only 3 inches tall. So gotta do something. I’m gonna have a tea and get at it.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Hello my fellow INGOer's!

I went today to do demolition on the deck, so I could compile a materials list, and the project took a turn.
    It's now receiving an 8'x20' addition, moving the step location, and before any of that begins... there are a dozen or so bushes to be removed.
    At this point, the cost exceeds $900, and that doesn't include the entire railing system. A simple 1-2 day project has seemingly turned into a week project. Hard work and fresh air are food for the soul.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy Lpherr. Sounds like quite a project ahead of you. $900 sounds cheap for what you have planned with lumber prices being what they are now!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom