DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Chiggers, fleas… I dunno. I just know I have itchy spots
    I've only seen a couple of mosquitoes this year so far. They're never really much of a problem here though. I've never had problems with chiggers at home, but used to get eaten up sometimes when we'd go camping.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I've only seen a couple of mosquitoes this year so far. They're never really much of a problem here though. I've never had problems with chiggers at home, but used to get eaten up sometimes when we'd go camping.
    I have never had chiggers or fleas here either. My grandma used to have sand fleas in Knox and that is pretty close to Laporte.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Fleas are the worst. It is a bit early in the year for them to be a problem.

I have noticed a lot of mosquito larvae in the stock tank I put out for the deer so have been dumping and refilling at least once a week to help prevent that. I was surprised that we weren't having mosquito issues during the yard sale but so far, they are not an issue.

Morning guys!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :coffee:

Shipped a package to Warsaw yesterday, which is like 30-40 min north west of me. USPS sent it to Indy first :facepalm:
    One of my parts for my suburban was in Gary one day and then went to Fort Wayne before it came back to me. I was going to try to flag down the truck as it went past on 30 but hubby said he didn't think that would work.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    They have the worst shipping routes
    I ordered yarn one time and there was one skein on backorder. That skein went from Michigan to Ohio to Illinois to Pennsylvania and then finally came back to me. It was well traveled. A couple of years ago, I shipped a gift to our niece in Alaska. It sat in Puerto Rico for two weeks before it went to Alaska. I will never understand the postal system.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom