Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Busy afternoon . Church meeting in person after lunch and a late 4:00 online work meeting. So I will be a nervous wreck

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys. Kitties are eating. Deer all took off when I went out to turn on the sprinkler for the garden. Coffee pot is set and pot #1 is in process.

Grandpa gets to babysit for a long day today. Daughter is working 10 to 8. Short days have been good...we'll see how this goes. I should be home by 6.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Mornin' Expat, yote, cb and mom! Feels good out this morning. I've actually got my heater going since I didn't feel like changing my wardrobe choice this morning. :):

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning all. Burned out from the garage sale, but ended up doing OK.

They sent the hospital volunteers home over a year ago, and we are finally being called back. Orientation this morning. They have eliminated a lot of positions, so not sure they will have a place for everyone who is interested in volunteering.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Morning all. Burned out from the garage sale, but ended up doing OK.

They sent the hospital volunteers home over a year ago, and we are finally being called back. Orientation this morning. They have eliminated a lot of positions, so not sure they will have a place for everyone who is interested in volunteering.
    How could they not want FREE help !?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    How could they not want FREE help !?
    Morning Yote. There used to be volunteers at each entrance to hand out passes and give information. There were also transporters at each entrance in case someone needed a wheelchair ride. They have pulled the volunteers from the entrances completely. The Information positions have been filled by paid employees, and the wheelchair transporters will be in a central location in the hospital, so they will not need as many. I am hoping that they have room for me and my mom at the gift shop, because that's the only place where you do not have to do a lot of walking. Mom definitely can't handle it, and with my arthritis, some days I can, and some days I can't.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom