• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    No I am home alone but Brad went to Crown Point to that show this weekend. It is just me and the 2 dogs and I am bored. I guess I could go shopping.:D

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Well Greenfield is so small there is not much to choose from but a Walmart and I am sick of shopping there. I dont like to drive very far but I guess I will have to if I really want to do any shopping today. It is cloudy here today so far but at least no rain. :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    How'd you do at FNS tonight Supr?
    Not too bad for my first time out! I managed a 5 second time on the plate rack.:yesway:

EDIT: The results were just posted. Looks like my best time on any stage was just over 6 seconds. I was going off what someone told me at the time cuz I wasn't paying attention. :D

It'd be like a magic trick.

POOF! Where'd he go???;)

I wanna go shootin.

I took full advantage of my time off this week. Went shooting 3 times!:rockwoot:

Where is everybody??

Hey, its Saturday. :cool:

Big day today. Our son's HS graduation!
    Awesome! Congratulations!

Good morning!! ILY!!!

Good morning Jim, ILY too!

Get a room you two!

Well it looks like its gonna be a nice day to do anything.

I plan on doing as little as possible today. Although I do have a bunch of guns to clean.

Last edited:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Im not to upset about not being able to go shootin with muh buddies today. I still get to go to my dads which means I can shoot his stuff...Im gonna talk my wife into shooting my dads .50...and Im gonna deplete his 10mm ammo stash like I did last time I went to his house...Im such a good son. :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Im not to upset about not being able to go shootin with muh buddies today. I still get to go to my dads which means I can shoot his stuff...Im gonna talk my wife into shooting my dads .50...and Im gonna deplete his 10mm ammo stash like I did last time I went to his house...Im such a good son. :D

Sounds like fun!! :rockwoot:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    :laugh: Us old guys are like that!!! What good does it do to stock pile ammo if all you wana do is shoot it up!! Dad Burn Kids!!!! :laugh::laugh:

Whats funny is if my wife asks he is all nice about it and lets her..if I ask hes like "grrr...I dont want you breakin my ****...thats all ya did when you was a kid..break my ****...grrr":laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    :laugh: Us old guys are like that!!! What good does it do to stock pile ammo if all you wana do is shoot it up!! Dad Burn Kids!!!! :laugh::laugh:

That's why when I go shooting, I only get out what I'm willing to get rid of. The "real" stockpile stays in storage. I try to rotate my stock though. That way if I shoot all the ammo I have with me, I don't have a useless gun around.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I went out side to smoke and when I came back in there was a cat standing in my living room...little effer snuck in! I snatched it up by the tail and tried to sling it out side...guess I should of opened the door first. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom