Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    OMG! ECOLOGY! Panic and run for the hills!

sigpic4180_2.gif

sigpic4180_2.gif

:D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Morning all. Does anyone know anything about "Family Indoor Shooting Range"?

Family Indoor Shooting Range

They were formally "Popguns" but their website says they are a completely different company now. I want to take my daughter somewhere to shoot today. Their range fees seem a little ridiculous to me but since Eagle Creek is closed and most other places are a ways off, I'd probably spend that much anyway if I went somewhere else. This place is only 5 minutes away from me.

So anyone been there or heard anything?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Isn't he the guy that is always spouting off about more restrictions on gun sales?

I'm not sure of another place to shoot though unless you drive a little ways and/or are a member of a private club.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    and don't they make you buy their ammo to use on the range?

I've never been there, just the rumors I've heard. Could just be a bunch of nonsense flying around. Might call and check just to be sure.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The range rules listed on their site don't mention anything about having to use their ammo. I may just give it a try since its so close. If they start getting stupid with me, I'll just leave. I wish BGF would hurry up getting their range done. It looks like its gonna be pretty cool.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    they are still, to my knowledge, the same people that ran PopGuns. I've heard all the same things that OBV8 has heard but don't go there myself so nothing to back it up.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Found this on their website:

PLEASE NOTE: Due to contract with recycling company. Only Brass cased ammunition will be allowed on the range. (No steel or Aluminum cased ammunition allowed such as Wolf or CCI Blazer). You may bring your own ammunition as long as it meets these criteria.

The only reason I'm even considering going there is because I'm not planning on doing very much shooting so I don't really wanna drive too far. In any case, once the new range in BG is done it won't matter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom