• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hopefully it won't be too many more years before I can move to a place where I can shoot without leaving home. Don't know where that's gonna be yet but having a place to shoot is a definite requirement for my next home.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Morning y'all. I'm currently working on sending my pics from the weekend to the email. Its taking a while, I'm sure I had around 50 or so pics of cars on my phone. lol

I drove by the fairgrounds a few times while all that was going on. There were tons of cool cars visible just from the road. I can only imagine what was inside.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I drove by the fairgrounds a few times while all that was going on. There were tons of cool cars visible just from the road. I can only imagine what was inside.

It was advertised there were over 2000 vehicles there to be optioned off. Even an old bi plane, old tractors, motorcycles including a Y2K bike that was turbine powered by a old helicopter engine, and lots of old and newer muscle cars and collectible cars and race cars. The best ones were normally inside, you may of seen some of them when they were being prestaged though.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Just spent almost an hour going over some basic safety, grip, stance stuff with my daughter here in the living room so we won't have to waste as much of our $24 an hour when we get there. Gonna eat a sammich and head out in a bit.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    That's not good to hear. Hopefully it will be a great improvement for him once he recovers.

Man, seems bad news is piling up around here lately.

He basically lives in the gym, so it's killing him not being able to lift. It looks like he has to wait til august for the first surgery.:noway:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    PLEASE NOTE: Due to contract with recycling company. Only Brass cased ammunition will be allowed on the range. (No steel or Aluminum cased ammunition allowed such as Wolf or CCI Blazer). You may bring your own ammunition as long as it meets these criteria.

CCI Blazer is brass cased :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom