DSC_3081.jpg

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    never said anything about a tack driver.:laugh:
    my only reasoning behind the whole "aftermarket" of the 10/22's is that the parts are there because it has so much to be "improved" via new parts, barrels, trigger groups, etc. would i like to have an unmolested one? sure. but im not paying stupidly inflated prices on one.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    my only reasoning behind the whole "aftermarket" of the 10/22's is that the parts are there because it has so much to be "improved" via new parts, barrels, trigger groups, etc. would i like to have an unmolested one? sure. but im not paying stupidly inflated prices on one.
    So by "unmolested" one what do you mean? They don't seem ridiculously priced to me? My definition of an unmolested one is a stock one.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    So by "unmolested" one what do you mean? They don't seem ridiculously priced to me? My definition of an unmolested one is a stock one.
    yes the unmolested one is the one with no fleshlight, flash-hiders, 14 inches of weaver rails on top, ya know.. ;) .. i like to buy new, then fiddle around with what would best suit my needs. and out of a .22, some decent glass and maybe.. just maybe.. some form of trigger work.. got a nasty scar across my index finger that throws me off every now and then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom