DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy DD

That is one thing I would have a real problem with!
    That's just one thing Greg. They also seem to put more of their food on the floor than they put in their mouth, so I've basically soaked the carpeting and the rug under the dining room table with bug killer because they keep drawing ants. Our youngest granddaughter, at age 2, never spilled a crumb. These two are like animals. I don't get it. I'm not cut out for this I don't think. :(

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think I would do that.
    I don't think Susan would go for it. I think I need to come up with some kind of an attachment for the shop vac that would attach to a tray that they would wear around their necks and suck the crumbs and other droppings into the vac before it hits the ground. :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I don't think Susan would go for it. I think I need to come up with some kind of an attachment for the shop vac that would attach to a tray that they would wear around their necks and suck the crumbs and other droppings into the vac before it hits the ground. :):
    How about some sort of drop cloth or sheet where they sit to catch crumbs? I bet they aren't even used to eating at a table.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    How about some sort of drop cloth or sheet where they sit to catch crumbs? I bet they aren't even used to eating at a table.
    This is the answer and I also suspect you are right about them not being used to eating at a table. It would seem that the life they had before coming to DD's place left a lot to be desired. Keep at it DD you and Mrs DD can make a difference in these boys lives.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Feed them smaller amounts of food and let them know they will get more when they eat what they have, Eat being the primary word.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom