Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Afternoon all. Another rough day at work and things are still jacked up. Hopefully they'll be fixed by morning. I'm still kind of working. Have to install a huge Windows 10 update on the work laptop. Supposed to take a few hours.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Howdy CM. Susan went to her ENT doc today and went over her CT scan results from last week and did a scope. She's still in remission after 3 years.
    Congratulations! My wife had her MRI for her brain tumor a couple weeks ago and what was left didn't take up any dye or show any changes (they could only get out 90% of it), so she's still "cancer free" for almost four years now. Feels good, doesn't it?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Congratulations! My wife had her MRI for her brain tumor a couple weeks ago and what was left didn't take up any dye or show any changes (they could only get out 90% of it), so she's still "cancer free" for almost four years now. Feels good, doesn't it?
    That's awesome! And yes it does feel good. Congratulations to your wife and you too!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ugh. Now this update acts like it's starting over. It was at 91% forever, then it made me sign in, and now it says it's installing again. I hate these huge operating system updates. They make me nervous.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom