The official Status Update Thread #213......The thread with no name.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    One of the guys on the security team at church has a son that is a part-time cop here in town, He went shooting with us yesterday. He just bought a Kimber 1911 in 10mm, I shot it yesterday.
    Anyway, when we were out today we saw the popo have someone pulled over and were searching the vehicle. There was a guy leaning in the back door, all's you could see was his back, legs and his gun.
    I told mama "there's Anthony"
    She said "how do you know?" I said" I recognize the gun" " you can tell its him by the gun?" "Yep I shot it yesterday"

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Rainbox was good.

Supposed to drop into the high 40's tonight. Might not have the windows wide open....:):

We've been down around 34 the last two nights. I had to shut the windows both mornings to warm the house up a bit before Cole got here, but it sure made it nice for sleeping! Looks about the same for tonight.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My son got a lot done today. Has to be done for the 3:00 p.m. dedication ceremony tomorrow....he's cutting it close. He said it was pretty windy in the lift today but he survived. Packing up his paint to go back to the B&B for the night.

W6gCp8x.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That's way cool mom

It's in a rail yard in Logansport. They gave him a few key words to come up with an idea. It is one guy helping another into the rail car...hobos traveling by train. He still has their boots, the one guy's bag/belongings and some details on the shirt. I think that's all he said. He's been there for two weeks working on it so I'm glad it is paying well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom