The Official Status Update Thread #212 Fall is looming large.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sounds like you have thought this through. I use a baby monitor to listen if my Dad needs me. I can't communicate back with him through it but he doesn't have to find the monitor and key it up either. He's a 100 yrs old and legally blind, this works best for us.
    That's a good idea too! Had a slight change of plans. Instead of styrofoam cups for her coffee, I just went to Goodwill and picked up a couple of those dainty little tea/coffee cups that are really light weight. Got a plastic cup with a lid that's really light to that I figure she can use for water or Pepsi, whatever.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    stopped at the LGS while I was out. they actually had some guns on the shelves. pretty thin, but they had some.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have a friend who is wanting her first handgun. I'm afraid this is a bad time to be looking for something specific but I hate to tell her to wait also.
    She will need to keep an open mind and choose from what is available. What does she have her heart set on :-) ?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy again. Just heard from the doctor. DoggyMama's surgery went well! They got the new hardware put in, and the decompression done and she's in surgical recovery. They said it would probably be about 4 or 5 before she's in her regular room so I will call back then and see how she's doing. She may not want a visitor tonight so I may end up waiting until tomorrow morning before I go up, but we'll see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom