Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I'll get the ice make hooked up in the next day or so. I need to stop at the hardware store and get a compression fitting.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    we call them fairy rings down here.....

evening all

Hey...that's what I said earlier!

We are going to Costco tomorrow. Just got the list from my one friend that buys for us between our visits....they are going to think we are having a big booze party again. The first time we went there, the cashier wanted to know when and where. Coffee, vodka and beam appear to be our biggest items for tomorrow's trip.

Evening all!

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Hey...that's what I said earlier!

We are going to Costco tomorrow. Just got the list from my one friend that buys for us between our visits....they are going to think we are having a big booze party again. The first time we went there, the cashier wanted to know when and where. Coffee, vodka and beam appear to be our biggest items for tomorrow's trip.

Evening all!

I bought some Kirkland vodka today, on a friend's recommendation. Says it as good as grey goose. What coffee do you get?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I bought some Kirkland vodka today, on a friend's recommendation. Says it as good as grey goose. What coffee do you get?

The Kirkland is good. Tito's is also good. I was told the Kirkland is the same as Absolute...hmmm.

I was getting the coffee beans in the Silver bag...Kirkland brand. I can't remember which one it is but I can tell you after tomorrow. The other one that I got that I like, they didn't have last time...If they have it, I will be getting more...Hawaiian Gold - Kona Blend/Medium Roast. I had to go look at the bag. The one in the silver bag is good, but sometimes has a little bitterness to it. I make it fairly strong so it may just be because I do. This other one is a bit milder flavored without any bitterness. I always get whole beans. Any ground coffee we buy seems to give us both indigestion so it makes me wonder what they add to it or do to it.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Decided to work on the car and get it going again (rear caliper locked up). Battery dead, wouldn't take a charge, got the **** stung out of me by ground hornets, had to borrow a battery from work, finally got the car started and put on the lift. Couldn't get the damn wheel off. Finally got it off and called it a night. :): Now I need an expensive battery. Need one with the vent because it goes under the back seat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom