• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Got anything you want to shoot at the lake saturday ?

Am thinking 35 yard targets with tee shirts and hard cover randomly painted underneath, but my thoughts are easily shifted by new ideas.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Got anything you want to shoot at the lake saturday ?

Am thinking 35 yard targets with tee shirts and hard cover randomly painted underneath, but my thoughts are easily shifted by new ideas.

It sounds like whatever it is you'll cook up it could be painful HA! I hate to say it but I've had zero chances for practicing in the last few months so I'm leaning toward the easier side of that! Maybe all targets at 3 yards :D

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Page 2! BUMP! Come on guys:ugh:;)

I hope everyone is doing well in the Hoosier state! Just wanted to check-in and see if anyone else got an email from the MO State guys about dropping the IDPA affiliation for the next Backstoppers match? They had a questionnaire on it and such- don't know for sure but it looks like they're going to.

Gotta admit, I'm undecided on renewing this time or not. I've shot all of 1 match since I moved and reading over the new rules seemed like learning a whole new game.

Again, I hope everyone is doing well. Maybe one day I'll catch y'all on the range again.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Page 2! BUMP! Come on guys:ugh:;)

Greetings and salutations!!

I'm not planning to re-up when my dues run out, the straw that broke the camels back for me was outlawing my XD from CCP by 1/8" , and, in all honesty, USPSA is just more fun. Long term it is hard to go from run and gun to mother may I and be happy about the latter. May shoot a 929 in IDPA not for comp class at the two locals though, kind of a something different & just for fun approach.

You need to see WSSC if the opportunity ever arises - they really did a great job adding to that range - word is that redbrush is actually moving to add bays also.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    To any and all who were planning on attending WSSC match today (Jan 14). Match has been cancelled for poor range conditions and match director is sick.

Please pass word on to anyone you may know that planned on attending . Sorry for any inconvenience.

scowens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Good seeing everyone yesterday! Sorry I couln't shoot...but shooting with a cane, just isn't the safest thing.

How did you all like the fault lines? When I was going through the walk throughs (and air gunning....LOL....I could since I was not shooting), and I hobbled up to the position, I found myself looking down for the fault line, rather than keeping my eye on where I thought the target would present itself. Maybe because I was a crip...or that the fault lines are new. Don't know till I can actually partake in the event...next month hopefully.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    attachment.php

Lake bay as of today.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    attachment.php

Lake bay as of today.

I was there yesterday, one or two mode windy days like that, and the wind will remove the dirt faster than a backhoe...I was on bay 1 and a gust came along and sent a chair into the rocks 5 feet in front of the shooting line!

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can here me...
    Pink-Floyd-The-Wall-images-72eebf4c-0563-4752-af84-69ad3b9b8b8.jpg

Grelber is highly disappointed you letting this thread fall so far down

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Things ain't the same since TJ moved to someplace that does not have electricity & Mike got all passionate about soccer.

Good match yesterday, apparently I should practice shooting one handed with the little gun :n00b: .

Top Bottom