The Official Merry Christmas Thread (2023)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    AND I WISH EVERYONE A VERY MERRY TOTALLY RELIGIOUS CHRISTMAS! But I wont be offended if you get offended and choose to not accept my sincerest wishes. If you are offended that's on you, cupcake. LOL Feel free to dismiss my glad tidings of good cheer! :p

Tonight I watched this new version of the story tonight with the family. Its a mashup of two shorts: The Shepherd and The Messenger from the folks that make The Chosen series.

The Shepherd is the story of Jesus' birth from the perspective of the Shepherds. (and considered the pilot for The Chosen)
    The Messenger is the story of Jesus' birth from Mary and Joseph's view.
    In this new version they edited the two shows together fantastically to interweave the two stories.

(Skip to 31:00 for the actual episode. it ends at 1:17:15)

If you arent sure and just want to watch the The Shepherd 20 minute short, give this a whirl. It is awesome and I have lost track how many times I've watched it. And I'd watch it again in a heartbeat. It's that good.

Oh, and if you have other views, I sincerely hope you have a wonderful holiday, whatever your beliefs. Even if it is just the fat guy in red.

Be well!

Top Bottom