• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rabbitdave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    What every your feeling are for the NRA, they are the last line of defense to the any new gun legislation. So I ask:

1. Are you a current, paid up NRA Member?
    2. Have you purchased any gun related items in the past 3 months worth more than $35?
    3. Why doesn't the INGO have a free spot for the NRA or NRA-ILA?
    4. Would anyone be interested in a group buy of NRA memberships?

If you can afford $25 every three months, I would recommend the EPL Lifetime membership. There is no cheaper way than an NRA membership to ensure that we will have the right to bear arms going forward.

Here is a link to the NRA membership. https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp

Don't make any excuses because your gun rights are on the line and the NRA is there to fight for them.

Unobogus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    I'm a Life Member and I just signed up my 11yr old son, my 8yr old daughter and my wife this week!!

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    There are approximately 80,000,000 gun owners out there. About 4,000,000 are paid members of the NRA. How about if some of the 76,000,000 cough up the discounted $25.00 for a membership? I'm signing up 3 new members today myself.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm a member and I'm signing up for the Indiana State Pistol and Rifle Association (I think that's how they have it named)...the Indiana NRA affiliate.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Life member here and have donated extra over the years. Just got some gun related items for Christmas and ordered more with gift cards. I just gave three NRA memberships to members of my family. I asked them first and was pleasantly surprised that, not only were they willing to join, but eager. One told me that she had been considering joining for some time and knew that she wanted "The American Rifleman" magazine with her subscription. She is planning on getting a concealed carry permit shortly, having been a victim of a crime recently.

Mrkeller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Greensburg
    Unfortunately there are gun owners like my brother that think the NRA are a bunch of nut jobs and are for a gun ban. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Top Bottom