• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    She’s turning into something. I wonder what she would have said, with the last administration’s botching of the Covid?
    You are right.

Trump should have fired Fauci midsummer when the dip:poop: was telling everyone the vaccine wouldn't be available until 1st/2nd quarter of 2021.

A lot of governors, including ours, fell for Fauci's BS and were caught flat-footed. Unprepared for the time frame Trump told them to be ready for.

A lot of states are still trying to catch up on stuff they should have had figured out months ago.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    She’s turning into something. I wonder what she would have said, with the last administration’s botching of the Covid?
    I think if anything was botched it was at the state level (cough cough Whitmer, Cuomo). The last administration acted quickly and then was promptly beat down by the democrats who went to the media to run interference until they realized they were on the wrong side of the issue. As President of 50 individual states the federal government was limited in what they could/should do. They did their job keeping people informed and it's not like each state doesn't have it's version of a department of public health to assist governors. Letting the governors take the lead was the appropriate response.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I love how the White Fright "had a plan for day one" but as soon as day one showed up he had a bag full of :poop: for everyone as he changed his tune to "there is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of this pandemic for the next 100 days". Sooooooo much better than the last guy.

Typical these days. Everyone knows better until the spotlight lands on them, then its time to :poop: yer pants and beg for understanding about the complexity. Come on, man...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Come on man....killing babies is a virtue.

Does the party of equality fund abortions in any predominantly white foreign countries or is that something reserved for minorities only?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think if anything was botched it was at the state level (cough cough Whitmer, Cuomo). The last administration acted quickly and then was promptly beat down by the democrats who went to the media to run interference until they realized they were on the wrong side of the issue. As President of 50 individual states the federal government was limited in what they could/should do. They did their job keeping people informed and it's not like each state doesn't have it's version of a department of public health to assist governors. Letting the governors take the lead was the appropriate response.
    Oh, the states don’t get away easy either. If Cuomo was a doctor he’d be sued for malpractice.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, back the boat up.

The last Administration was fought tooth and nail on every corner concerning Covid. Starting with the stoppage of incoming flights from abroad that was criticized immensely.
    The spread would have been hundred fold worse than it was if this would not have been done.

Nancy says, Come on down to China Town everything is fine here.

Democratic leadership, both federal and state did nothing but biotch and complain.

I guess selective memory has it's advantages.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Oh, the states don’t get away easy either. If Cuomo was a doctor he’d be sued for malpractice.
    Someone likes big government, eh.

Society today is very vulnerable to disease outbreaks like this. Humans have been living in ever concentrated areas, which means easy transmission to lots of people. Technology has enabled easy travel, both regionally and all over the world, which means very fast and easy spreading all over the world. There is little the government can do to actually "protect" anyone, which has been shown with the lack of real results no matter how draconian the measures taken by the gov.

This wasn't it, but at some point Mother Nature is going to give us a present that will be everything the fear mongers have tried to make Covid.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Please explain what you would have done different. You might also visit the subject of Biden apparently doing little of nothing different other than replicating the vaccine according to leftist social policies.
    Back-benchers gonna gripe from the benches in the back

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Marines say they are Marines, even though they fall under the Dept of the Navy. When those in the Space Force prefer to call themselves Guardians over being in the Air Force, then they will have arrived.
    "Guardians"? I think they just want to be called part of the Space Force. :scratch: It's entirely possible I could have missed that though.

Top Bottom