• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

AOC: There Are ‘Legitimate White Supremacist Sympathizers’ At Core Of House GOP​

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................​

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    “Diplomas?” Harumph! I say, ole chap, diplomas are so... so.... plebeian. I think the old lady I pay, excuse the slang, tuppence to feed the birds has a diploma.
    D'Accord! Given that we seem to be in agreement, why would her level of education/GED even be included in your original post or become a topic of conversation. I don't believe David Crockett had a formal education, but I haven't seen many indictments of his skill and effectiveness as a representative of the people. Not even sure when or how a JD after your name became de rigueur

Including it just seemed to be for the purpose of throwing shade. As I recall you weren't much of a Sara Palin fan either. I believe I detect a whiff of 'rubeism'

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

AOC: There Are ‘Legitimate White Supremacist Sympathizers’ At Core Of House GOP​

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................​

She's got some nerve talking about "consequences" and "accountability". :rolleyes:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    D'Accord! Given that we seem to be in agreement, why would her level of education/GED even be included in your original post or become a topic of conversation. I don't believe David Crockett had a formal education, but I haven't seen many indictments of his skill and effectiveness as a representative of the people. Not even sure when or how a JD after your name became de rigueur

Including it just seemed to be for the purpose of throwing shade. As I recall you weren't much of a Sara Palin fan either. I believe I detect a whiff of 'rubeism'
    Well, given how many Ivy Leaguers are in Congress, I thought it legitimately impressive that she followed through with her education and joined that club. At her age, being relatively successful financially, most would've never have followed through. Sarah Palin was stupid, like legitimately an idiot, I thought. I don't think that of Boebert despite her being a bit looney. AOC I view similarly, not dumb in the least, but also a loon.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

She gets so tiring.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The Gun Guy is talkin' Lauren right now...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    She’s turning into something. I wonder what she would have said, with the last administration’s botching of the Covid?
    Please explain what you would have done different. You might also visit the subject of Biden apparently doing little of nothing different other than replicating the vaccine according to leftist social policies.

Top Bottom