• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, let's see

Has she married her brother in violation of bigamy statutes in order to violate immigration strictures?

No?

Has she been banging a PLA spy, but won't resign from the intelligence committee when called upon to do so?

No?

I will allow it
    Whataboutism is beneath you. Some I expect such a paltry response. You, I don't/

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It purity involves, expecting someone to show up to court, following the lawful orders of LE, paying you bills, and not marrying a pervert... I'll accept those requirements. But that's not a single issue, so by what standard are we invoking "purity?"
    By looking the other way on Hunter Biden and 'The Big Guy', your team has set the purity bar mighty low. Ain't nobody going to limbo under that

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Whataboutism is beneath you. Some I expect such a paltry response. You, I don't/
    I thought you wished to discuss whether new members of congress should be disqualified from holding their seats because of past crimes? Is being elected in 2018 somehow not new enough? Am I failing to give you credit for some past post denouncing her illegal and immoral behavior? Please cite if so

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nah, just recognize she's a too fast driving, non-court attending, non-bill paying, juvenile inciting, privileged woman with a pervert husband. The ideal candidate, apparently :dunno:
    Would it be different if she had a pervert son who was banging his dead brothers ex-wife as well as possibly underage other family members? Asking for a lot of friends

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I thought you wished to discuss whether new members of congress should be disqualified from holding their seats because of past crimes? Is being elected in 2018 somehow not new enough? Am I failing to give you credit for some past post denouncing her illegal and immoral behavior? Please cite if so
    Yep, the title and OP seem to be clear as to whom they were speaking; but that's just me being cursed with common sense. I, of course, could be wrong, and in which case, this would now be a thread that one could also speak on the members you are referring. OP?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Would it be different if she had a pervert son who was banging his dead brothers ex-wife as well as possibly underage other family members? Asking for a lot of friends
    "I'll take have they been arrested for it yet?" for $200 Alex.
    and follow that up with
    "No? Call me when they are," for an additional $300...
    ...and the close out the "Things Conservatives Want to Believe Because Alex Jones Said So,"
    I'll take the "Temporary Blindness or Hypocrisy, when Conservatives Do it?" for $500

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Let's see ... speeding, $66 fine.
    Speeding, $69 fine.
    Dog license violation (OMG NO, not a DOG LICENSING violation.) $111 fine.
    Mortgage foreclosure in 2010. Seem to recall a lot of that going around back then.
    Seatbelt violations ... $83.50 fine.
    Credit card issue, wages garnished. (The HORROR!)
    Charge dismissed.
    Charge dismissed.
    Expired plates, $185 fine.
    Careless driving, $100 fine
    Seatbelt violation. $61.50 fine.
    TRO case, dismissed.
    TRO case, granted this time.
    Speeding and following too close. $87.50 fine.
    Lawsuit against her business, dismissed.
    TRO, dismissed.
    TRO, dismissed.
    TRO case, related to the two above.
    Speeding, $193.50 fine.

That's a lot of speeding tickets.

Well, now that we know her great offense is not licensing a dog on top of speeding, I've swung to your position.
    That is a lot of TROs filed against her.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yep, the title and OP seem to be clear as to whom they were speaking; but that's just me being cursed with common sense. I, of course, could be wrong, and in which case, this would now be a thread that one could also speak on the members you are referring. OP?
    Well, it would seem if we want to talk about there being a new 'squad', and then you immediately bring up the subject of the OP exemplar's criminal record, that you opened up a comparison to the original squads criminality

Had it remained a discussion of only goofy ideas, like MMT or PPP (poor, pitiful Palestinians), you might have been correct

I will concede Swallowell dipsticking some PLA oil is probably outside the bounds of that discussion

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    That appears to be a fabrication of your mind. I have not asked that anyone be "nailed to the wall." I simply pointed out, that Boebert is the right's version of AOC - a loon.
    Further, your claim about me not giving a "**** about crime writ large," is also a fabrication, and while I know, like many, you like to make claims and then fail to defend them with posts/facts, I'm hoping I might get lucky today, when I ask you to back up that nonsense. Though obviously I won't be holding my breath.
    So where's all the media and such that demonstrates that she is a "Loon"
    If Boebert was 10% of the "Loon" AOC is, the left would have already started a meme tirade against her.

AOC is a gift that keeps on giving.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So where's all the media and such that demonstrates that she is a "Loon"
    If Boebert was 10% of the "Loon" AOC is, the left would have already started a meme tirade against her.

AOC is a gift that keeps on giving.
    They're too busy throwing laurel wreaths at Biden. Given it some time, Boebert will do something trashy enough to get noticed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm sure I'm not the only one that has wondered what you actually thought of INGOers?
    You said “yours apparently,” which implies you aren’t sure. Are you now dividing by zero and saying it’s INGOers?
    Language - “it makes a difference.”

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    But if you are wondering, I think the average INGOer, is staunchly conservative, fierce in their protection of their ideals, have a better than average understanding of the Constitution, is sometimes suspect to flights of fancy, family-oriented, and holds what most would say are “traditional American Values” ....and isn’t all that concerned with the American ideals that fall outside their thinking.

Top Bottom