• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I am going to do away with it like Shootersix. It's a PIA, My mag has to be pushed in realy tight/firm to trip that thing. I hate it.

I just sent my mk3 22/45 back, I stripped it to clean it, and when I put it back together something happened, it wont fire, the bolt sticks open and I cant take it apart, but I was thinking that I was going to change out the parts, and remove the mag safety by adding either a tandem kross or volquartsen hammer bushing and the email I got from ruger said that they would replace any parts not factory and not return them to me, so that sucks!

Klanham5576

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    NE Indiana
    Very good gun. The first time you take it down for cleaning you'll wonder why it took all those years for them to design this new system. Disassemble and reassemble literally in seconds. Accurate as can be!

OVERTHEHILLGUY

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    NEAR GREENWOOD, INDI
    UPDATE......
    Since my first post on 04 Dec, 2016 I had a chance to handle 6 different Ruger IV .22 pistols, all were tight as vault . no rattles all very tight.
    I bought my first Ruger in the 1950's for less then $40.00 bucks.
    JT:oldwise:

Last edited:

85Cosmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    West Lafayette
    Yes, they were made in stainless. They bring a pretty high price now of line. Like 700-750! Maybe they will come down with the Mark IV out? But, If you want a 10" it will have to be the Mark II.

Top Bottom