• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    The complete and utter tone deafness of the Biden Administration is staggering.

This was sold to people as the Obama Administration 2.0.

Whatever you thought about Obama, he surrounded himself with people who were supremely skilled in political spin, branding, and marketing.

The a$$ clowns running this s**t show can't see the obvious Orwell reference in their 'Disinformation Governance Board'?

They tell people struggling with the worst inflation since Carter and the highest fuel prices in a decade to suck it up and buy an electric car?

They are stupid and utterly incompetent at best, and true believers in their own bulls**t at worst. I suspect the latter.
    Unless this is there INTENT.

I speculate that dark forces (not the useful idiots you think of) have been working their boulder uphill for decades. Darth Clinton 2 was supposed to get the honor of reaching the summit and planting the flag. Along come MAGA to trip them, and the boulder starts to roll the other way. "QUICK! Throw in the chocks! Impeach!" All that work, all that time, all that money, and it's all about to roll back to the bottom of the hill.

Everything they've gained is on the line. So, what would they do? Whatever it takes! They no longer care if you think they are stupid, corrupt, or evil. They don't care about the damage - they are in scorched earth mode. They only care about survival, and that means victory right *!#@$ now. Time nor truth isn't on their side.

We must know the enemy. If we believe they are intelligent, capable, and strong - and they're not - more the better. If we think they are stupid, incompetent, and weak - and we're wrong - we are in serious trouble!

I suspect that they WANT us to attribute the results to stupidity. They want us to believe they're all clueless idiots. (Look at who they thrust into the oval office.) I urge caution before believing their theater.

If I'm wrong - more the better!

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    ... The exciting thing is maybe we're starting to see the culture shift back toward "normal." Even the media can't spin some of the crazy talking points coming out. Who knows I could be crazy. I guess we'll see in Nov.
    Agree!

It seems like the collective conscious has finally had that "AW S**T!" moment, and reaized we're in real danger. Like when you're leaning back in the chair and it tips just a ...little... toooo... far. The question is whether we can right the chair and learn a lesson; or, is it to late and we're heading for the tile? I'm fighting for the first; bracing for the second. I refuse to just accept an injury because I was foolish. ;)

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Because NOBODY is that dumb.

... They are either ignoring advise, or not seeking it. The only kind of people who do this when the stakes are this high are zealots.
    OR: They have a different goal than everyone thinks, they are getting great advice, taking it, and acting on it with competence!

"Because NOBODY is that dumb", I don't believe they are.

Top Bottom