• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    I worked second shift (3 PM to 11 PM) most of my life. When I retired I tried to get on a sleeping schedule with the majority of the world. I am now back to my old sleep schedule of 6 AM to 1 PM and am very happy. Wife says she sleeps good at night knowing I have her six.

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    I just dropped off some AR parts to have cerakoted. They don't have a vent system so to kote, they need to prop open their exterior door. Looking forward to the warm up so they can get started!

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Well my night ended with a truck on its side and a driver fleeing into the woods before we arrived.

On a side note I guess a group were in and observatory last night somewhere in Denver and temps with wind chill reached a balmy -130* which I guess was a US record.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Can you believe they are still making me come to work if I want paid?????

Obviously working tonight but been f8fhtinh a bit of insomnia for a month or three now. Had the last.two nights off so laid in bed and listened to the can...

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Anyone suffer from insomnia? I have workwd midnights for most of my adult life and go through stretches of little to no sleep.
    I am currently about two months in to a stretch of probably less than 2 hours a day average of sleep.

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    Anyone suffer from insomnia? I have workwd midnights for most of my adult life and go through stretches of little to no sleep.
    I am currently about two months in to a stretch of probably less than 2 hours a day average of sleep.
    never been truly diagnosed, but yeah I believe so. 2hrs is rough man. I can usually get 4-5 but it depends.

Top Bottom