• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don’t see the controversy. I say the video. Without any other context any sane person would correctly identify that the woman was the victim here. The only defense those guys have is that they’re stupid. But to make the ”stupid” claim stick, they’d have to establish that they rented a bike too. And just made stupid mistake by trying to claim her bike instead of theirs.

I doubt it.
    If that had happened, they would have followed the recommendation and put it back and rented again.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    See? It’s not logical to believe those 5 immature young men over the pregnant looking nurse. Except in clown world.
    I guess it's more logical in the minds of some race baiters that a pregnant white nurse would go around trying to steal bikes from 5 immature black males.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    This one comes with a pusher so they could nudge her around a little bit.

140410-F-IN700-414.JPG

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    At least of the others were on bikes. I wonder if they paid for theirs.
    The video doesn't really show who actually undocked the bike. Were they trying to take it away from her after she undocked it claiming it was theirs? Where are these yutes with their side of the story? No one even seems to know who they are. She produced legit verified receipts and everything. They are nowhere to be found now.

Nate the lawyer talks about scams being perpetrated by yutes to get bikes at e-bike stations.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If that had happened, they would have followed the recommendation and put it back and rented again.
    I think that's what she was attempting to do. Re-dock it so they couldn't take it. I think according to the terms of the e-bike rental is that whoever pays the fee and is assigned that bike can be held responsible for the full cost of the bike if it turns up missing. Which can be quite expensive.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think that's what she was attempting to do. Re-dock it so they couldn't take it. I think according to the terms of the e-bike rental is that whoever pays the fee and is assigned that bike can be held responsible for the full cost of the bike if it turns up missing. Which can be quite expensive.
    That was precisely what she was trying to do. There was another guy in the video suggesting the same thing. The kid flat out refused.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That was precisely what she was trying to do. There was another guy in the video suggesting the same thing. The kid flat out refused.
    Yep that's the way I saw it.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I guess it's more logical in the minds of some race baiters that a pregnant white nurse would go around trying to steal bikes from 5 immature black males.
    The people who are ordinary in clown world believe the race baiters.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, this puts a new spin on it.
    The sister of one of the young men shows receipts.
    Assuming it is the sister.

EXCEPT, the receipts prove it WAS her bike.

Now the theory looks like he rode the bike there, and DOCKED IT.
    So it wasn't his.
    BUT, he might have been 'holding it' to use it again.
    But it wasn't his at the time.

The dummy at 21 minutes, even states, well the guy rode this a considerable distance and wanted to assure he had it for the ride back.
    Well... then RENT IT AND DON'T DOCK IT!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom