The HRC / Democratic Primary / General Election Megathread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

did they pull the vid already?.....just 2 pic's no vid....

Worked for me. Third one down had a play button. They even have comments turned on.

Had her propped up on that concrete pylon like a puppet with a stick up her butt. She looked like a punch drunk boxer barely able to stay upright before they got her in the van. How appropriate on the anniversary of her Bengazi failure.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Hillary Clinton had to leave 9/11 event due to "medical episode".

3 hours later, NBC, CBS, ABC, NY Times, CNN readers still unaware.

From your link

"After Clinton left the ceremony, the reporters following her on the campaign trail were prevented from leaving the media area for a period of time."

Gee, if you're just going to Chelsea's appartment because you feel a little flushed, why would this be necessary. Whereas if you're being transported to a medical facility ...

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Ya know, I thought it was mean to ridicule her coughing fit the other day, but at that point she needed a plan. If this was due to some short-term illness she needs to know when to rest and have someone else speak for her. I don't do surgery on my clients' pets when I'm not feeling well; a candidate or president shouldn't be trying to function when they can't function. And if this is a long-term illness, obviously being honest is even more important.

Not every 68 year old even wants to work full time anymore; even fewer can handle a job like she is applying for.

Oh and here's the real video the press doesn't want you to see.

[video=youtube;uQJ8WrKnLUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQJ8WrKnLUs[/video]

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I hate when I get overheated in the shade when it's 78F out...

Those people crowded in to block video of the scene, not to help. Her big medical handler was there, he looks like he should be able to hold her up.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    You're implying she was conceal carrying and couldn't take her jacket off? I thought she was anti-gun (except for her own security). Besides I thought all of NYC was a GFZ.
    I think he was just implying it wasn't pretty under the jacket.... or reptile skin or something....

I was just implying that being "overheated" was an unlikely scenario

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    my guess is the jackets don't come off because her arms are bruised to crap from her blood thinners and she doesn't want to look old and frail

Coumadin plus people always grabbing you to stop you from falling plus all the travel she does, I guarantee those arms are purple

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom