• ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Sean Hannity offered big $$$ on his radio show to anyone that would sell him the server. He better start a fund raiser. :):

In reality... that server would be priceless to a foreign .gov if she were elected. Think of the blackmail control they'd have over her. That could be the biggest reason to never have her serve in a .gov position ever again. Hopefully her opponents will stress this point.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Wow this is gonna get good. I'd love to see this ***** in a jail cell. But I'd settle just for a conviction and house arrest. I just wanna see the felon title behind general rodems name

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Those aren't the hard drives you're looking for. The production hard drives were destroyed. The ones in the server are ebay buy it nows.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Clinton says she wasn't thinking when she set up the email server. Had lots of stuff on her mind. Looks to me like she's edging towards a "yeah, in retrospect, I messed up. Sorry." moment.

As her mountain of lies goes, that has to be one of the most transparent. If she wasn't thinking when she had that e-mail server setup, then she would have gone with the standard government e-mail system. It takes intent, money, and effort to avoid going with the default system.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Clinton says she wasn't thinking when she set up the email server. Had lots of stuff on her mind. Looks to me like she's edging towards a "yeah, in retrospect, I messed up. Sorry." moment.

http://news.vice.com/article/hillar...king-when-she-set-up-her-private-email-server

As her mountain of lies goes, that has to be one of the most transparent. If she wasn't thinking when she had that e-mail server setup, then she would have gone with the standard government e-mail system. It takes intent, money, and effort to avoid going with the default system.

Well, security means so little to her. So what the heck. Let's give her the keys to the kingdom.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can't we all just put this behind us now? She said she was wrong. I mean, what more do you want?

Top Bottom