• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmviso

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Well, this certainly bites, however all is not lost yet! This vote was just to allow debate on the bill and then comes the real vote. However, Bayh sucks big time.

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    i take it my first post was not liked. sorry if it was a bit to harsh. i hope this one will do.

gosh walley this is a bumer. now what are we going to do. aw heck i feel like they dont even listen to us. gewiz if dad finds out about this there is gonna be trouble.i bet that evan bayh guy wont get his vote. shucks i know one thing.its to much to think about so i better go get some of those cookies mom made.:yesway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    dv271204e.jpg

CAPTION: Uncle Sam Crying

tskin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    West Central Indiana
    Well, this certainly bites, however all is not lost yet! This vote was just to allow debate on the bill and then comes the real vote. However, Bayh sucks big time.

I'd disagree. While you're right that this just allows it to be debated on the floor, over the last decade 97% of the bills that make it this far get done. Also, they'll be able to use reconciliation & will only need 51 votes to shove this down our throats. There won't be 10 Dems with the testicular fortitude to vote against it. Some of them will, and they'll claim that they voted against it because they're being fiscally responsible -Bayh will fall into this group. However, the damage is done now as far as the Senate's concerned. The best we can hope for now is that the House & Senate's combined final bill will suck enough that it won't get approved. Bayh's got some nerve to keep talking about needing to reign in the national debt & then vote for this bill. We have got to get him OUT next November. He's pathetic.

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    hope you all have your ammo stocked cause after they get this you know whats coming,everyone here im sure will be fellons if they get their way.we need 2010 to hurry up.

Top Bottom