ACNH is a comfy treat.

EVHpzLfWkAAS4Lg

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    So...my wife is wanting a nintendo switch and they are sold out EVERYWHERE....Is this the new thing that people are hoarding now? I'm seeing used devices for $500+

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just discovered this channel today. Great documentary format, great editing

[video=youtube;SjCivnt5t50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjCivnt5t50[/video]

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    This might be a stretch, but does anybody have an old full atx towers they no longer need? I need it to house my laser cutter/engraver electronics.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Anyone been playing red dead online? I haven’t played it since last year, but saw they had an update so figured I’d jump on the other night. Seems a lot of stuff has been added, but the servers kept disconnecting. Beautiful game, but the reason I initially stopped playing was because of all the bugs. Seems that’s still a thing.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Check out the YouTube videos of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, which goes live on Aug. 18. Amazing stuff, I can't wait.
    Is that the one everyone’s been hyped about being a replica of the entire world or something? I saw a video a few months ago where a new flight sim was supposedly a replica of the earth with the ability to fly around the world. I’ll see if I can find that it looked awesome

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I picked up a new system about a week ago to use mainly for flight sims. Right now, I’m using a borrowed Samsung VR headset to see if I like VR before sinking more money.

I like VR. I just finished flying in DCS with near full detail settings with perfectly fluid motion. I’m getting about 60fps at 4K on a standard monitor and am hooked.

Who knew that modern computers can handle that kinda load. I cannot wait for FS 2020 to be released.

Here’s a couple of screen grabs while playing around

badcb8d03f3d7567c29b41d0af453a78.jpg

a7f3b25cb17eabd271ff93717e007b77.jpg

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Nvidia has officially thrown down the gauntlet. I don't believe they are considering big Navi from AMD as their competition, but consoles as a whole. The announcement today was PHENOMENAL. Trying to get my buds to NOT buy next gen consoles and just swap over to PC. Console boasts 4k at 60fps. The new RTX titan replacement (RTX 3090) boasts 8k res at 60 fps, at $1500 bucks it's like a grand less than the RTX Titan. Not to mention the lower tier card is supposed to equal a 2080 Ti and costs like $500 bucks.

PC Master Race indeed.

defaultdotxbe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Griffith
    Nvidia has officially thrown down the gauntlet. I don't believe they are considering big Navi from AMD as their competition, but consoles as a whole. The announcement today was PHENOMENAL. Trying to get my buds to NOT buy next gen consoles and just swap over to PC. Console boasts 4k at 60fps. The new RTX titan replacement (RTX 3090) boasts 8k res at 60 fps, at $1500 bucks it's like a grand less than the RTX Titan. Not to mention the lower tier card is supposed to equal a 2080 Ti and costs like $500 bucks.

PC Master Race indeed.
    Most people are console because of the cost. When you can buy all 3 current-get consoles for the cost of the video card alone, you won't be getting many to jump ship. Even your lower tier card is the cost of the entire console, not including the rest of the PC

I do need a graphics card for my PC, but I'll always be a console gamer first. Sitting on the couch with a controller in my hand playing on the TV is more notalgic (I grew up with an NES) and always more enjoyable than even playing the same game on PC

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

PC Master Race indeed.
    That's insane. I was a PC gamer for a long time. I would build a new PC every couple of years. There is no way I would have dropped $1500 on a video card.

Top Bottom