The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    9a20183efedca7608460e38d07b55a3b.jpg

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    View attachment 344374

You are welcome.
    (I still don't get it)
    Me either…
    The whole point is that when you turn it upside down, there isn't anything new to see. Hence, it starts out saying to never trust anyone, evidently insinuating that if you do actually turn it upside down to check, you've failed to take the advice.

It's similar to the other gag floating around out there with text saying something along the lines of "People are so gullible! Watch this video..." followed by what looks like a video with a "play" button, but it's all just a still image.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    The whole point is that when you turn it upside down, there isn't anything new to see. Hence, it starts out saying to never trust anyone, evidently insinuating that if you do actually turn it upside down to check, you've failed to take the advice.

It's similar to the other gag floating around out there with text saying something along the lines of "People are so gullible! Watch this video..." followed by what looks like a video with a "play" button, but it's all just a still image.
    AND, as I was reminded by one of our more level headed members here (thanks, BTW), on what day was this image posted?

Top Bottom