The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    1st time our parents left me and my brother home alone we engaged in a coke battle. We shook up the bottles and sprayed the he'll out of each other. Unfortunately this happened in the kitcen. When we realized what we had done, we frantically started cleaning...floor, counters, cabinets, tables, chairs. Amazingly we got it all cleaned...unfortunately we forgot the ceiling .

Our Parents however discovered our mistake........

Funny how you don't think of the consequences... till AFTER.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I once spilled a bottle of leather dye on the kitchen floor. My sister and I scrubbed it up. The problem was that spot was too clean. We had to scrub the whole floor.

When mom got home she was surprised and thankful we had done some housework.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I once spilled a bottle of leather dye on the kitchen floor. My sister and I scrubbed it up. The problem was that spot was too clean. We had to scrub the whole floor.

When mom got home she was surprised and thankful we had done some housework.
    Pfft. The obvious solution was to spill dye on the rest ofthefloor to make it match.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    1st time our parents left me and my brother home alone we engaged in a coke battle. We shook up the bottles and sprayed the he'll out of each other. Unfortunately this happened in the kitcen. When we realized what we had done, we frantically started cleaning...floor, counters, cabinets, tables, chairs. Amazingly we got it all cleaned...unfortunately we forgot the ceiling .

I made honest mistake of dropping a 2 liter as I was removing the cap and it sprayed the kitchen ceiling.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.

Yeah, my butt still hurts from the whipping we got when I was 8. Two cousins, my brother and I were eating some good watermelon in the kitchen when a seed spitting contest broke out. Same mess you described.....including seeds stuck to the ceiling....

Don

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    20VnzAM.jpg

Top Bottom