climate-meme.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Trillian the black[meth]lab used to eat electrical cords. Live ones. Headphones, prescription glasses, a cellphone... I was probably nearly $1000 into a free dog.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    We have an Aussie with the sharpest back teeth I have ever seen. One bite can sever a heavy cordura leash . He has done it more than once. Bought an expensive retractable one, put it on him for a walk and he bit thru it before we made the door.

Don

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    This make me think of my oldest child, high school senior, the difference is he doesn't have a dog. He has a cat, with a paper eating fetish. Yes, on more than one occasion he has had to go to school and explain to his teacher that
    his cat ate his homework. I would have loved to have been there to see the reaction.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Looks familiar.
    My 2 YR old Husky/Black Lab mix destroys so called Durable toys in no time flat.

My lab/mastiff cross (RIP Samson) was once, as a puppy, given one of the so-called "tiger tested" toys. Note that I said he was then a puppy. Less than an hour, he had it shredded almost to the point it could not be recognized for what it was. I'm thinking, "Just exactly what tiger tested that thing, the one that hawks breakfast cereal???"

https://tuffietoys.com/collections/all-toys-for-bottom-scroll/products/mega-ring

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Our Newf is a monster chewr as well. "long lasting" chew treats are choked down in 5 minutes. Indestructible chew toys last maybe a week. The only chew toys that last are made of practically cutting-board material (Delrin).

Well, that and his favorite stuffed squeaky goat. He just sits and licks and loves on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom