Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Food spreadsheet for public consumption:

NOTE: I made this a public document, anyone with the link below can edit, add and delete. Please take care while editing!
    Copy the line below and remove the space between the d/ in the link and the rest of the line. Then paste the link into your browser:​
    ---remove this space---------------------------^^​
    There may be others editing at the same time. It's ok it won't affect your activity, just continue.​
    @Bigtanker if you want to, place a copy of this post into post #1 or whatever way you'd like to make it visible to all or just add a link to this post.​
    Couldn't get it to work on my phone, but worked just fine on the pc (incase anyone is having the same issue).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Something we have done for graduation parties/family reunions, is to get a couple of shallow plastic wading pools and fill them with ice. Set the bowls of salad and other cold items in the pool. You can put a shower curtain or other type of plastic on top of the ice if you want so that the bowls don't get water in them as the ice melts.
    That's a great idea

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I’m planning to be there. Saying it here because I can’t access the spreadsheet on mobile and my work computer blocks it.

@DaMousesGirl I’d be happy to come early and help set up if y’all can use the help. Also if y’all need anything else (meat, plates, toppings, drinks, etc.) post a list here and INGO will make it happen. No reason for you to spend money and time shopping on things we can do.

My wife makes an awesome cobbler I can bring.

Let us know anything else you need.

DaMousesGirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2022
    I’m planning to be there. Saying it here because I can’t access the spreadsheet on mobile and my work computer blocks it.

@DaMousesGirl I’d be happy to come early and help set up if y’all can use the help. Also if y’all need anything else (meat, plates, toppings, drinks, etc.) post a list here and INGO will make it happen. No reason for you to spend money and time shopping on things we can do.

My wife makes an awesome cobbler I can bring.

Let us know anything else you need.
    oh yes we could probably use burger toppings and possibly drinks and we would love to have your wife's cobbler any little bit will help we are sure there are going to be lots of people in and out all day we don't exactly have a number but it will be a lot so we would appreciate anything you would be willing to bring to help. thank you all so much!

Top Bottom