• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    This thread will be dedicated to who is bringing what to the memorial. Food, cooking supplies, drinks and any of the other necessities to make this event happen.

Please post them here so Tim's daughter will have a little bit easier of a time keeping track of it all.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I will bring a large Flatiron griddle, and a small Blackstone griddle, along with up to 10-15lbs of ground venison and condiments.
    I understand that not everyone has a taste for venison, but if I know how many are expected to attend, I can plan accordingly.
    I will also man the griddles.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Hi Tara

My family will be there early to help with setup and can stay after to help with clean up if needed.

We will bring:

- bottled water
    - plastic utensils
    - paper plates
    - napkins
    - plastic cups for drinks
    - a very large batch of my wife's homemade Broccoli salad (very famous within the CZ group)

DaMousesGirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2022
    Hi Tara

My family will be there early to help with setup and can stay after to help with clean up if needed.

We will bring:

- bottled water
    - plastic utensils
    - paper plates
    - napkins
    - plastic cups for drinks
    - a very large batch of my wife's homemade Broccoli salad (very famous within the CZ group)
    that is great thank you so much we have the place from 8am to midnight just so we won't have to rush anything you guys are such great help thank you from the bottoms of our hearts.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Sadly, I can not make the memorial, but if anyone here would be rolling through Porter, IN and we could arrange a meet up (or NWI folks going & can stop by), I can donate 10lbs of my dad's raised finest Black Angus ground beef from Greensburg.

Not sure of the head count, but 10lbs can easily make 50 hearty patties.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sadly, I can not make the memorial, but if anyone here would be rolling through Porter, IN and we could arrange a meet up (or NWI folks going & can stop by), I can donate 10lbs of my dad's raised finest Black Angus ground beef from Greensburg.

Not sure of the head count, but 10lbs can easily make 50 hearty patties.
    I'm going.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I will be coordinating the side dishes and desserts. If you are able to bring either, please send me a PM with what and how much of it you can bring. I'll put together a list and will be posting it here as we go. There may be limited capabilities for keeping stuff warm/cold, so please take that into consideration. Some will be able to bring extra coolers and ice and warming trays.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Not trying to derail the thread but I haven't found the date and location posted. Could someone direct me to it? Would be glad to help if I'm able

Sept 25 noon to 8, Clermont Lions Club

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I will be coordinating the side dishes and desserts. If you are able to bring either, please send me a PM with what and how much of it you can bring. I'll put together a list and will be posting it here as we go. There may be limited capabilities for keeping stuff warm/cold, so please take that into consideration. Some will be able to bring extra coolers and ice and warming trays.
    Something we have done for graduation parties/family reunions, is to get a couple of shallow plastic wading pools and fill them with ice. Set the bowls of salad and other cold items in the pool. You can put a shower curtain or other type of plastic on top of the ice if you want so that the bowls don't get water in them as the ice melts.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I have created a self-serve spreadsheet to track attendees. If you're planning to attend the memorial and/or are bringing anything, please add it to this spreadsheet to track all attendance, food and other items.

Food spreadsheet for public consumption:

NOTE: I made this a public document, anyone with the link below can edit, add and delete. Please take care while editing!
    Copy the line below and remove the space between the d/ in the link and the rest of the line. Then paste the link into your browser:​
    Code:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ 1hJQ7LO62DgqN_YbfDnVKnVVo5Js8J7GTBQfX2GTm04Q/edit#gid=0
    remove this space-------------------------------------------^^​
    There may be others editing at the same time. It's ok it won't affect your activity, just continue.​
    I will make a copy of this once per day, just in case.​
    @Bigtanker if you want to, place a copy of this post into post #1 or whatever way you'd like to make it visible to all or just add a link to this post.​

Last edited:
    Top Bottom