The everytown short bus stopped today...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I thanked Senator coats for his support of the 2nd amendment. Don't bother reporting the comments, just show those anti-gun zombies that we are stronger and fight harder for our rights in more numbers than they ever will.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Reported them all as spam, which they honestly are, will probably get banned from Facebook. :rolleyes:

Comments disabled on the video, typical.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Look at all the people that are posting the links. Find out what business they work for, and explain to those business's why you will be boycotting them, and it's because of that employees actions against your freedoms.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    No card like the victim card, no currency like injury.

Who needs a rational debate on human rights when I can just take for face value the words of a woman slowly raising her eyes while sitting in a wheelchair. She's in a wheelchair and she is slowly raising her eyes. That's all I need to know about the issue, sign me up.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    So, a group that immediately deletes and bans anyone with a differing opinion on their own pages, sends out calls to arms to it's Members to SPAM other FB pages en masse.. nah, not hypocritical at all :\

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Look at all the people that are posting the links. Find out what business they work for, and explain to those business's why you will be boycotting them, and it's because of that employees actions against your freedoms.

I clicked through all of them and couldn't find a single person from Indiana. Several were not even Americans.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    It's so magical how all of these random out of state people could stop in and post a link to the same video.

What WON'T 50 million buy you? Amirite?

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    No card like the victim card, no currency like injury.

Who needs a rational debate on human rights when I can just take for face value the words of a woman slowly raising her eyes while sitting in a wheelchair. She's in a wheelchair and she is slowly raising her eyes. That's all I need to know about the issue, sign me up.

LOL. It's the slowness. And the raising of eyeses.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    How many of those speaking lived or live on a nice tree lined street shown in the video? How many of the victims were part of the drug culture or violence culture that put them in that position in the first place? How many of them are just hired actors playing a part?

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    For all the blustering coming from MDA and the Bloomberg camp, they were MIA at the NRA Convention today as far as I could tell. On the way home, my son said some lady was standing by herself near one of the hotels across from the convention center reading out loud, maybe that was the one who showed up to protest...?

As for the convention, it was packed with lots of nice, friendly people from one end of the hall to the other. DEFINITELY enjoyed myself! My son, younger brother and I got our picture taken with Hickok, and I'll tell you what, he's a LOT taller in person than he is in the videos. We saw R. Lee as well, but didn't get a chance to meet him.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    ALSO reported the YouTube video as mass advertising spam, a violation of YouTube's policies.

So, a group that immediately deletes and bans anyone with a differing opinion on their own pages, sends out calls to arms to it's Members to SPAM other FB pages en masse.. nah, not hypocritical at all :\
    Very true.

So, fair is fair. So, I figure reporting them as simply spamming and asking their removal is fair.

I can 'shout', too. And 'louder' than them. :thumbsup:

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Now they have hijacked the IndyStar.com homepage:

Naw, Indy Star is a Gannet newspaper. They probably sought them out gave them the space for free. Like all Gannet newspapers it may be suitable for wrapping fish in but I would subject a parakeet to it by lining the cage.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Naw, Indy Star is a Gannet newspaper. They probably sought them out gave them the space for free. Like all Gannet newspapers it may be suitable for wrapping fish in but I would subject a parakeet to it by lining the cage.

Why would I want that filth touching my food directly? Closest I'll come is using it to light the cook fires.

Top Bottom