• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Frank and other LEOs: please stay out from between this Grundy turd and flying bullets. This situation is going to end badly enough without a LEO getting shot protecting a gang leader. Who knows, for $50K somebody might infiltrate the hospital and put Drain-O in his IV.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    This city has gone to hell in a handbasket.

America has gone to hell in a hand basket. Lawlessness and evil have permeated the very fabric of this once great Republic. While there are still those, I think, who hold true to the values of sacrifice, discipline, values, ethics and character, it seems most have become so self absorbed, so narcissistic, so apathetic, that they simply can`t feel compassion or empathy anymore.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Ok, I have a question, and I want FACTS, NOT internet bs .....

I worked a bank, today on Lafayette rd.

When I got off, I had to turn right on Lafayette rd.

I got to Tibbs, and turned right again.

I FINALLY got to 16th st. I "had" to turn left, I got stopped by a Funeral procession.

I have NEVER seen so many MARKED Police and Sheriff cars, and Motorcycles .....

They ended up at the Cemetery, on Holt rd., between Rockville and Michigan .....

When it was all settled, the Police, and Sheriff, had the entrances, closed, with cars and motorcycles .....

Is this the new normal, because of the shooting the other day?????

Or was this someone "special" ?????

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    America has gone to hell in a hand basket. Lawlessness and evil have permeated the very fabric of this once great Republic. While there are still those, I think, who hold true to the values of sacrifice, discipline, values, ethics and character, it seems most have become so self absorbed, so narcissistic, so apathetic, that they simply can`t feel compassion or empathy anymore.

You guys act like this is new. There is nothing in gang crime today that wasn't happening a hundred years ago, or two hundred. You are just exposed to it because it's now and because news cycles.

Even the stupid jury thing isn't new. Read accounts of the early Texas Rangers. Change the names and change dope and pills to cattle and mescal, and it would read the same as today.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Easy there trigger....:):

I feel very confident with my 1911 in easy reach.
    After watching lawn mower guy take 4 or 5 in the chest at 10' I can only hope the SD .45 ACP rounds will serve me better. What good is high cap. when 4 will not put a skinny old guy down......just saying.

Always carry enough gun.;)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    5 things to know about alleged gang leader Richard Grundy III

Trigger warning: It's the Indy Star. They use the phrase "gun violence" numerous times. As if the gun is at fault vs the gang/thug. :rolleyes:

Unnerving...

...Although Grundy himself was initially charged with murder, accused of ordering several hits, prosecutors ultimately dropped those charges due to evidence problems.

An alleged hit man walked free earlier this year of the murder charges he faced. John Means, 24, was charged in four killings in two separate cases. In one, a jury acquitted him. Prosecutors dismissed the other case....

Last edited:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Ok, I have a question, and I want FACTS, NOT internet bs .....

I worked a bank, today on Lafayette rd.

When I got off, I had to turn right on Lafayette rd.

I got to Tibbs, and turned right again.

I FINALLY got to 16th st. I "had" to turn left, I got stopped by a Funeral procession.

I have NEVER seen so many MARKED Police and Sheriff cars, and Motorcycles .....

They ended up at the Cemetery, on Holt rd., between Rockville and Michigan .....

When it was all settled, the Police, and Sheriff, had the entrances, closed, with cars and motorcycles .....

Is this the new normal, because of the shooting the other day?????

Or was this someone "special" ?????

I'm pretty sure that was the procession for one our guys who died getting dressed for work the other day. Heart attack at 48.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Turn off your "Leave it to Beaver" re-runs and pick up a history book. People are the same as they have always been.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    We don't see much news about crime on the NW side. Maybe it's time for The Rhino Crew to establish itself near the corner of Michigan and 71st.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    We don't see much news about crime on the NW side. Maybe it's time for The Rhino Crew to establish itself near the corner of Michigan and 71st.

Oh, the NW side has plenty of shenanigans.
    Ever wonder why the Walmart at 86th and Michigan closes at midnight?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I didn't know that it did!

I was actually making a joke. "My" corner can get sporty at times. I try to avoid stopping anywhere in the area since I had to overtly make myself look less like prey when I was leaving the Little Caesars one day after work.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

Nope. It's the same reason the Marsh at 38th and 465 used to be open 24/7 and started closing at midnight... and then closed permanently. Can't blame businesses for responding appropriately to neighborhoods which are in decline and have become more dangerous.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    A handy guide for gunfight avoidance in the Greater Indianapolis area:

2017 (So far)

cKMHksS.jpg

L4FzHZ3.jpg

obGUxzm.jpg

Now, I have no formal training in pattern recognition....but I think I see something here.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    A handy guide for gunfight avoidance in the Greater Indianapolis area:

2017 (So far)

cKMHksS.jpg

L4FzHZ3.jpg

obGUxzm.jpg

Now, I have no formal training in pattern recognition....but I think I see something here.

Follow the .gov/federal money, leads right to it. The city wants that federal money to "fight" crime...

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Nope. It's the same reason the Marsh at 38th and 465 used to be open 24/7 and started closing at midnight... and then closed permanently. Can't blame businesses for responding appropriately to neighborhoods which are in decline and have become more dangerous.
    Well, in their defense, ALL Marsh stores closed!;):(

Top Bottom