The daughter of an INGOer needs the help of our Community!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    KadetKlapp posted a link to this thread over at Glocktalk.com and I just noticed it. I felt compelled to get involved as a fellow LE officer, and having two daughters, one 5 named Adyson.
    My family send out hopes and prayers to VUPDblue, and wish all the best.

I know it's not much but $100 is on its way to help out. If there is anything I can do down here in Texas please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

TXPO

Very cool thing to do. And Im sure every little bit helps. Welcome to INGO, and hope that you find this as interesting as Glocktalk (PS, its way cooler here).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    KadetKlapp posted a link to this thread over at Glocktalk.com and I just noticed it. I felt compelled to get involved as a fellow LE officer, and having two daughters, one 5 named Adyson.
    My family send out hopes and prayers to VUPDblue, and wish all the best.

I know it's not much but $100 is on its way to help out. If there is anything I can do down here in Texas please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

TXPO

Very cool. From one forum to another. The gun community never fails to amaze and effect me.

Welcome to ingo sir.

Marsupials are fast.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    she is good for the moment. her daily injections are starting to make her arms and legs bruise up but she's taking them like a champ....

Sorry to hear, and i bet they are. Heck, i was getting injections every 2 weeks, through a port, and Id still bruise.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    LOL. ...I hate needles, I mean I'm not scared of em, I would just prefer to avoid them if possible.....

I am so with you on that... It is not natural to have one's body invaded by pointy sharp pieces of metal with the intention of depositing or removing fluids. I cannot imagine having to take daily injections as an adult, as a child it must be terrifying.

As always, you and yours are in our prayers...

Texaspoff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Well I appreciate the warm welcome, and the lack of bashing.:rockwoot: Can't help the GT thing, the good thing is as an LE you learn to sort out the BS from the truth. So I enjoy getting %4 percent of my Glock information from there. J/J :):

It's not all bad and everyone here seems very nice. I have been an officer for way to long to sit by and not lend aid to another brother in blue in need.

It truly was my pleasure to help out and if I or my family can help more please don't hesitate to shout. Glad to hear your little one is such a trooper. All the prayers with you and family.

TXPO

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    I am so with you on that... It is not natural to have one's body invaded by pointy sharp pieces of metal with the intention of depositing or removing fluids. I cannot imagine having to take daily injections as an adult, as a child it must be terrifying.

As always, you and yours are in our prayers...

My fiance is a diabetic, we've been together for almost 2 years. Its taken that long for me to feel more or less ok watching her giver herself insulin.

@VUPDBlue, I hope your little girl continues to progress and recover. She's got about 24,003 fans right now rooting for her. :ingo:

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Wow what an amazing thread. I am wayyyyy late to this one. I am happy to see the goal was far exceeded. Hopefully all is well. Keep us updated. I am glad to say I work for a company that gets a chance to help kids all the time. So far this year we have raised $20 million for the childrens miracle network and given millions to our local Riley children's hospital over the last few years. After these procedures where the kids under go a ton of stress we like to help them feel better by giving them a gift. On behalf of the site I manage I would like to give your daughter a $200 gift card to use at my facility to spend on toys...electronics...or whatever makes her feel better! If you are going to be in Noblesville sometime please PM me and I will arrange for you and you daughter to shop at my store on behalf of me and my associates.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Top Bottom