The daughter of an INGOer needs the help of our Community!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Are you open to donations for the sale? I could give a few things to put in the sale to help raise funds.

that is a very generous offer and I greatly appreciate it. I have a 20' box truck stuffed full of donated items for the sale tomorrow and it won't hold another thing. if you wanted to drop some stuff off you are certainly welcome and it would be appreciated.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Ok so after dealing with frickin pay pal, my payment finally went through! Sorry it took so long Nick.

If there is anything else I can do to help out let me know.

Texaspoff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    KadetKlapp posted a link to this thread over at Glocktalk.com and I just noticed it. I felt compelled to get involved as a fellow LE officer, and having two daughters, one 5 named Adyson.
    My family send out hopes and prayers to VUPDblue, and wish all the best.

I know it's not much but $100 is on its way to help out. If there is anything I can do down here in Texas please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

TXPO

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    KadetKlapp posted a link to this thread over at Glocktalk.com and I just noticed it. I felt compelled to get involved as a fellow LE officer, and having two daughters, one 5 named Adyson.

I know it's not much but $100 is on its way to help out. If there is anything I can do down here in Texas please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

TXPO
    Very cool gesture and :welcome: to :ingo:

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville

TXPO

AWESOME and welcome to Ingo...I can't belive you mentioned Glocktalk!!!! OMG let the bashing begin.

Top Bottom