• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    A guy goes off line for a day and what happens, everything changes.

It is actually good change. VBull wasn't being updated as far as I know, and was seriously out of date. XenForo is what a number of VBull sites moved to a while back.

I did help my mom & sister while being offline. I had to go pick up my sisters new puppy.

IMG_1590.jpeg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Wifey got her license to carry, she’s pumped. Process didn’t take too long either! Less than 2 months. Considering a smaller carry gun for her, she got my old 19 when I got a 20, she’s already complaining about it being too big. Haha

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Wow guys, I step away to take a leak and come back to a totally new site format. WTF? It will take getting used to but my guess is that it's an improvement in many ways.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    While I was distracted from INGO, I managed to start bidding on another P226. This one is a CPO and I will be surprised if I get it. My max bid is what I'm willing to pay, plus $27. That $27 is precisely the amount that I would kick myself if it went for a hair over my max bid. If that $27 does not seal the deal, then I won't feel bad not getting it.

Makes sense huh.

Oh, BTW, where's the bathroom in this new site? It used to be right down the hall but now there's no hall. :)

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    It is actually good change. VBull wasn't being updated as far as I know, and was seriously out of date. XenForo is what a number of VBull sites moved to a while back.
    Dont get me wrong i like the xen layout but it takes forever to work everything out. One of the other forums im on had to deputize like half the members just to keep the Chinese spam under control until they got it figured out among other things lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom