Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    For all of you thinking of getting into knife making, go for it. It's a lot of fun.

The photo is terrible but these are a few I made back in the day. The little lockback folder at the top is the first one I made and I carried it for years.

ZssPbIY.jpg

Very cool!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have a selection of knives in the safe that includes a few more ZT offerings a Spyderco and a couple of one off customs. A few fixed blade offerings as well. Not bought a knife in a good while.

I've got a few more around myself. Don't remember all the models. A fairly sizable Cold Steel fixed blade in the truck, another in the safe, and a Boker folder and a few others. The tanto is the one that rides in the pocket. Used to go to the knife works in Sevierville often when my folks lived near there, but haven't been in some time as they moved. Didn't have much extra cash when we used to go or I'd have some nicer stuff. Now just don't know enough without some research to pick up something good.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I have (had?) a Spyderco Dragonfly I really liked, but the pocket clip came off and so I tossed it in a drawer or something. Can't find the thing to save my life. I might get another one at some point.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    This one is a good daily driver! Well... it was... till I blew up the clutch trying to impress my wife and daughter with the 230ci of pure fury...
    Worth it though! I love it when I can still impress my wife with something! I told her recently that I'll never stop trying to impress her. :)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    churchmouse;[URL="tel:8497281" said:
    8497281[/URL]]Animal.....:):
    I’ve never broken a vehicle like this before... I was disappointed that it wasn’t a hot rod or anything impressive... Just shifting that 3 on the tree from 2nd to 3rd. Didn’t like the high rev clutch dump.:):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a small Gerber offering that is a folder. It carries a utility knife blade. I have 2 of them 1 clips inside my left front pocket and the other is at my desk. They will zip open a box or package with ease.
    I believe they are a 620A if memory serves. I bought one out of curiosity from an Ingo friend. Likes it so much I bought a new one.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I’ve never broken a vehicle like this before... I was disappointed that it wasn’t a hot rod or anything impressive... Just shifting that 3 on the tree from 2nd to 3rd. Didn’t like the high rev clutch dump.:):

Had a second cousin roast a clutch on grandpa's in the hay field one day. It wouldn't be read with a white roof, would it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom