The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good day at the range today with 88 and gmcttr. The Bergara still isn't quite dialed in, but is doing better. I'm thinking it likes the Federal Gold Medal Sierra MatchKing 168gr rounds pretty well. Best group was just a bit over an inch. I had a few groups where I'd get two rounds touching and then one would go an inch or so away from that group. Frustrating, but working on getting better. The new glass seemed to do fine, but at this point I don't notice a huge difference over the DBT. Fun day regardless.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Good day at the range today with 88 and gmcttr. The Bergara still isn't quite dialed in, but is doing better. I'm thinking it likes the Federal Gold Medal Sierra MatchKing 168gr rounds pretty well. Best group was just a bit over an inch. I had a few groups where I'd get two rounds touching and then one would go an inch or so away from that group. Frustrating, but working on getting better. The new glass seemed to do fine, but at this point I don't notice a huge difference over the DBT. Fun day regardless.
    They always seem to like the expensive stuff ... am I right ?

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    A fine day in the sun as well. Whole fam home for Sat morning Bfast and toons. Fun time at the range with a good friend while the ladies went shopping. Pantless run a success. A Heritage RR w/ mag cylinder, and a Savage 93 .22wmr came home too.
    5977385bf8a5b55763ef1e282f5be30d.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It’s been a busy day. I still need to clean the Tikka and Sig. I need to check the Sig too since I never turned the Eotech off. It wise shut down by itself in about an hour anyway but I should probably take a look regardless.

I’m really liking the Sig 516 with the A2 stock. It’s a simple, handy rifle and the Eotech fits the use case perfectly. I still need a set of buis for it though.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    A fine day in the sun as well. Whole fam home for Sat morning Bfast and toons. Fun time at the range with a good friend while the ladies went shopping. Pantless run a success. A Heritage RR w/ mag cylinder, and a Savage 93 .22wmr came home too.

I have a Heritage RR too and those are a lot of fun

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Did 2roosters talk your ear off? Good dude, but man can he talk fast.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Just ordered some stereo components for my El Camino... Geez that hurt.

I'd like to get another bolt gun but yet, I'd like to build another AR with precision in mind....

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I have a Heritage RR too and those are a lot of fun
    I bought one for Kate as her first handgun many moons ago. We were just dating. Hers is the 4 7/8 made in the Miami, FL plant. New acquisition a 6" from the Bainbridge, GA plant. Both are lr/WMR combos. She's a twin. Only fair she has a set of twins.

Did 2roosters talk your ear off? Good dude, but man can he talk fast.

He was very pleasant to chat with.

Might be 30-30 and might be 30-06. Depends on the outcome of negotiations....:):

Aw snap. The Ole Grand-dad calibers. 2 of my favorites. -06 is a daisy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom