The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Everything is for sale.....at pre-covid...:):

giphy.gif

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I kinda had that thought too about the part failure, but I also know that something didn't feel right going back together, so I assumed I screwed up.

My first firearm I ever owned was this exact model, back 14 years ago, purchased from Gander Mountain for $80. This current one is from my friend's collection and it just seemed right to own it, so I bought it. I always liked the simplicity of a break action shotgun and I'm a sucker for a case hardened finish. Being that I've only got $100 in this shotgun, the purchase decision was even easier.

I think I'm more upset that I broke something that has personal value, don't really care what I paid necessarily.
    You were right to keep that one. Hope the fix is swift and simple.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Got home tonite,(my friday) after braving the elements all day. Went from Seymour to Plainfield to Kentland and back to Seymour today. Then jumped in the pickup and drove home. Sammitch and some tater salet and a Blue Moon filled the empty spot.
    One finger of Elijah Craig and a cat in my lap currently keeping me warm. Pancakes and eggs tomorrow. Tractor and the blade will get a workout in the morning.
    Here's hoping everyone is warm and stays that way.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Got home tonite,(my friday) after braving the elements all day. Went from Seymour to Plainfield to Kentland and back to Seymour today. Then jumped in the pickup and drove home. Sammitch and some tater salet and a Blue Moon filled the empty spot.
    One finger of Elijah Craig and a cat in my lap currently keeping me warm. Pancakes and eggs tomorrow. Tractor and the blade will get a workout in the morning.
    As I type, a cat is keeping me warm too.+
    Glad that you're finally home safe ....it had to be a rotten day to be on the roads !

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Home safe and sound is the key.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Nestled into my mummy bag in the basement of the office. Super comfy leather couch for a bed. Up at dawn to run the CC all day.

Stay safe all.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:
    He is openly proving my opinions of him.
    He has been a follower and grafter his entire political career.
    Yep. Big ol pile of :poop:

The illegitimate "President" is showing his true stripes every day. The great unifier my butt.
    From what I can tell, he sells most of them. Kinda like doddg does with pistols only CM fixes them up a bit before selling.

Maybe you should keep this one...unless you sell it to me at a lose....dibs.

Nope, when I sold him the gun I asked that I have first shot at it if he ever decides to sell it... ;)

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Welp, good morning gents and lady. I am going back to driving a truck first chance i get. The low to the ground "sports" car is not the life for me.... I didn't make it out of the driveway today. So I guess I'm hanging out with y'all if that's alright.

Hopefully everyone stays safe today.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

I had to go rescue the youngest from the side of the road at 3:30am this morning. We got his car home by 5am and since 8 was up, I decided to snowblower my driveway and a neighbor’s too. I’m beat but my first conference call starts in about an hour so no resleep

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Welp, good morning gents and lady. I am going back to driving a truck first chance i get. The low to the ground "sports" car is not the life for me.... I didn't make it out of the driveway today. So I guess I'm hanging out with y'all if that's alright.

Hopefully everyone stays safe today.
    We have always had a 4WD truck at the ready. Just cause ....:):

Morning cookie. I am betting not many ventured out into this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom