The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning peeps

I realized yesterday just how much I prefer the Magpul rifle stock over the A2, so I ordered 2 more of them for the Tippmann and Noveske rifles. Once those come in, I'll resell the A2 stocks (UTG and Rock River).

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks!

Morning peeps

I realized yesterday just how much I prefer the Magpul rifle stock over the A2, so I ordered 2 more of them for the Tippmann and Noveske rifles. Once those come in, I'll resell the A2 stocks (UTG and Rock River).

Shoot me a price on the RR A2. I was getting ready to pick another one up. No hurry though.

Last night, I grabbed the AR pistol that I bought the BCM BCG for and found that it already has a BCM BCG in it. I could have sworn that I was running that on with the BCG that I had robbed from the DPMS. I need to dig through some parts bins to see if the DPMS BCG is sitting in one of them. It’s either there or in a different rifle.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I was checking on the warranty for Bushnell optics and found that they have a lifetime warranty on parts and labor. But, they define “lifetime” as 5 years for electro-optics. And, the five years is from when they built it and not from when you bought it.

They do state that some products may be covered retroactively by previous versions of their warranty though, so I need to get the stats on the optic and give them a call.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Morning peeps

Mine SHOULD be here today. I'm not holding my breath.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I was checking on the warranty for Bushnell optics and found that they have a lifetime warranty on parts and labor. But, they define “lifetime” as 5 years for electro-optics. And, the five years is from when they built it and not from when you bought it.

They do state that some products may be covered retroactively by previous versions of their warranty though, so I need to get the stats on the optic and give them a call.

One of the reasons I like Vortex, the warranty is unmatched from my understanding.

I'm on the proper side of the lawn. All good!

:thumbsup:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Morning all! I made a little fire in the fire pit last night to get this year started. I was able to enjoy smelling like a campfire for the rest of the evening. Had no complaints from anyone. I think we are all hopeful that we can do some camping soon.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    GM all.

I got my Midway birthday discount for 7 more days. To keep the boss happy, I'll probably go easy on my order since the new CZ and all. Need a new gun belt so might go with that. Actually had some decent uppers as well, at least last night.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning brethren. Warmer temps coming in! Lots to stuff get get done to prep for the incoming rush of yard work and the such! Vehicles need servicing too... Stuff needs sold. Garage organization, housework. So much to do!!!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning all! :coffee: is long gone. Delivering in Amelia, OH with one more stop b4 heading back to Seymour. Prolly time for one more shorty when I get back. Today is Friday for me. Company stopping by on Wednesday from Wisconsin. Gotta bathe the dog tomorrow. Joy, joy.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning folks!

Shoot me a price on the RR A2. I was getting ready to pick another one up. No hurry though.

Last night, I grabbed the AR pistol that I bought the BCM BCG for and found that it already has a BCM BCG in it. I could have sworn that I was running that on with the BCG that I had robbed from the DPMS. I need to dig through some parts bins to see if the DPMS BCG is sitting in one of them. It’s either there or in a different rifle.
    Sounds like an excuse to build a rifle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom