The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning : My People.!!!

an easy 40 degrees here in Dull Moan, Iowa.

Gonna finish the painting work on the new location and then I head back tomorrow Early-Thirty

I sure dig seeing the guys posting their groups. I wanna thank them for taking the time to do that.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Raining steady here in the GSF, rained most of the night as well. It's supposed to let up this afternoon so I'm going shed hunting. Always easier after a rain.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    When shooting yesterday, I was having trouble getting a group of under 8” with the AR that has the Bushnell 1-4x FFP optic. That’s an optic that I’ve generally liked and recommended. Last night, while cleaning that rifle, I found the rear focus piece has a lot of play in it. With any movement, the POA shifts dramatically and I’m thinking that something broke in the optic allowing that part to shift just a bit with each round fired.

If I recall, Bushnell has a lifetime warranty so I think I’ll give them a call. In the mean time, I think I’ll move the Sierra3 to the 716, the PA 1-6x optic from the Sig 716 to the Sig 516 upper and then find better glass for the Tikka.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    When shooting yesterday, I was having trouble getting a group of under 8” with the AR that has the Bushnell 1-4x FFP optic. That’s an optic that I’ve generally liked and recommended. Last night, while cleaning that rifle, I found the rear focus piece has a lot of play in it. With any movement, the POA shifts dramatically and I’m thinking that something broke in the optic allowing that part to shift just a bit with each round fired.

If I recall, Bushnell has a lifetime warranty so I think I’ll give them a call. In the mean time, I think I’ll move the Sierra3 to the 716, the PA 1-6x optic from the Sig 716 to the Sig 516 upper and then find better glass for the Tikka.
    Hate when scopes fail. Let us know how Bushnell handles this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom