The CZickness XXXIII: Putting the Social in Social Distancing.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Another very nice afternoon at the range with SS, her cousin and the Turbo's.

Took the shotguns, a pistol and the PCC but had so much fun breaking clays with the Browning BT-99 I got from Turbo I didn't get my other guns out except for another 12ga.

Need to finish unloading the truck, grab a snack and undoubtedly take a nap.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Did grungy work all afternoon, but for the 8th year, there is running water and flush toilet at the cabin.
    Now, I'm cruising in the hammock. Lots of rain equals a lush view from my perspective. The woods is so green that it almost hurts my eyes !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    GM all. Old school morning for the heathens. Fruit Loops and Scooby Doo. First episode even. Decided to do some yard work before the pewing. Let some moisture burn off.
    5e66b137f62526b45275943d2ae47a91.jpg

You have some cute heathens, RR. Very cool ! :)

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I was going to catch up on work, but I’m saving that for tomorrow. Today I’m going to finish out my already relaxing day with some more relaxing. :cool:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Range day!!!

Me too!

Got it all in today. Yard work, pew time, and just finished grilling out for the fam.

Ran the 6920 to test brake and trigger. My oh my. Everyone needs a Lantac brake. Negative rise even.

Filed and tuned the sights on the Marlin 30-30 (Insprired by the recent cowboy action). Really nice brush gun. Hoping to do some more still hunting with it this year.

You have some cute heathens, RR. Very cool ! :)

Thanks. They are cool to hang with. We kick it old school.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Did grungy work all afternoon, but for the 8th year, there is running water and flush toilet at the cabin.
    Now, I'm cruising in the hammock. Lots of rain equals a lush view from my perspective. The woods is so green that it almost hurts my eyes !

Yes on the grungy work. Pulled a drawered cabinet out from under the counter top. Got into the water wall to pull the drain line off the bath tub at the terrorists house. Seems they let a wash rag get down the drain last night and plugged it up. Nope, snake would not get to it.

So mouse had to cut out all the drain lines and get into the pipes. Found the wash rag. Trip to Lowes (again) and put a complete new drain in place. Put the cabinet back and all is well.

Yup, I hate plumbing.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana

Kind of like when CM picked up the first rock...

Why the purple? :laugh:

So I went all the to the range and forgot AR mags..... can't believe it. Its about a 40 minute drive. Maybe try again tomorrow. I did get some more work with the RMR. I'm ready to start carrying it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom