• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Our tree is up but the decorating of the house will continue into today.

I received a few boxes/packages of parts yesterday. So after I check into the lack of heat from the rear unit in the magic bus I will post up at the bench and dig in.

No tree this year for us as there is some traveling that will be done during the holidays.

I have no issues in pulling a transmission to do a clutch, replacing springs, struts, and even an engine swap. But, if the job requires pulling the dash or even digging much into it, I get squeamish. The newer the vehicle, the less desire I have to mess with crap behind the dash.

Agreed, I had to have the evaporator replaced in my FJ and they had to pull the entire dash down to the interior firewall to replace it as I understand it. That was a costly job, but well worth it on those hot days. I had them do the heater core as well while they were in there for just the price of the part, since they were already up to their elbows in it at the time.

Tough to sell a group like that.

Agreed, seems counter productive to try and sell that as a lot. It's not like those are consecutive serial numbers on a collection of high dollar firearms, actually quite the opposite with some cheaper stuff that likely buyers are not looking to drop large money on a lot of several guns.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Did some horse trading this morning and added a CZ 527 Carbine in 7.62x39 to the lineup.

Made a range trip afterwards. Got 4 rifles and 1 handgun sighted in (is this literally all I ever do anymore?? :n00b: :dunno:).

Very good day, everything ran like a top and had a wonderful meal with friends afterwards to finish out the afternoon/evening.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Did some horse trading this morning and added a CZ 527 Carbine in 7.62x39 to the lineup.

Made a range trip afterwards. Got 4 rifles and 1 handgun sighted in (is this literally all I ever do anymore?? :n00b: :dunno:).

Very good day, everything ran like a top and had a wonderful meal with friends afterwards to finish out the afternoon/evening.
    Is this the one Turbo has also? I shot a CZ something-something in 7.62x39 at the SGE and really liked it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I thought about offering $1400, but then read the stipulations and I don't have a concealed carry permit...so he wouldn't sell to me anyway. :dunno:

I have a permit but screw showing it to anyone without a badge. If you do not know me from this sight you are not an active member and I do not need your gun. I am not required to show it in an LGS so nope. Not showing it to anyone else.

I avoid those ads.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have a permit but screw showing it to anyone without a badge. If you do not know me from this sight you are not an active member and I do not need your gun. I am not required to show it in an LGS so nope. Not showing it to anyone else.

I avoid those ads.
    I took it as hin saying there is no "permit" in indiana. Only an LTCH

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis

You’ve benefited from your corruption of my no AR safe lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom