THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Slept like :poop:. Feel like :poop:. Drove to Louisville for work. Drove back. Picked up the kids. They are on the floor eating dinner watching tv. I'm on the couch, congested and runny nose/eyes, trying to stay awake until I put them to bed. The Mrs is at church. Ugh.

No shooting, cz or otherwise, for me anytime soon.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Cause I dont wanna buy from someone with his crack hangin out from under the sink. Imagine how he carried your gun to ya.

Trying not to think about it. Is there a gun sanitation service?

Slept like :poop:. Feel like :poop:. Drove to Louisville for work. Drove back. Picked up the kids. They are on the floor eating dinner watching tv. I'm on the couch, congested and runny nose/eyes, trying to stay awake until I put them to bed. The Mrs is at church. Ugh.

Hope you get feeling better amigo.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Rest up and get better brother.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Glad I got what little I needed earlier and I shouldn't need to go out for anything except my dentist appointment tomorrow :(
    The wife and I did our normal Saturday shopping plus stuff for Christmas Eve at about 3pm today. We were only third in line. The Kroger in Bargersville had every lane open and was moving people through pretty efficiently.

At about 5:30, I ran to Meijers to grab a cheap car cover to toss over the Spider for a couple days and the place was a zoo. I got lucky again though and only had the cover, a tarp and a box of bungee cords, so I could use the quick 5 item or less Lane which had no waiting.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Hopefully you are able to shake whatever it is off before Christmas

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I really wish the trigger guard on my Shield Plus OR was just a bit bigger. I've been carrying the gun the last couple of weeks and also taking it to the range and shooting it off and on since I bought it and I really like this little gun. If the trigger guard were just a bit bigger, I could justify carrying it year round, but there's no good way to get a gloved finger onto the trigger without issues, so it's about time to put it away until it warms up... :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom