THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good Morning : My Lil PeepHoles.!!

"Colder than a welldigg"----you know the rest.

Probably 2-4 inches - a tick of drifting, lot'sa wind (*still*)

Even though I have a wide open day - sadly, won't be shooting any iron today or tomorrow.

Hope your day is an inside warm one and filled with joy & laughter.!!
    Not much snow up here, but we got plenty of wind. I bet those windmills over in Ohio are going nuts.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    The oldest is in 3rd, and understood it was in case "anyone came to hurt us". We had a discussion about hiding vs running. What to do if teacher/adult is not present.

I stressed that even if shelter was the command, if safe egress is possible to do so. I was quite impressed with her critical thinking. I explained to her about going out a window, she told me her classroom window faces an inner courtyard and she would be trapped. That a girl, use your noggin and stay alive!
    Smart kid! My oldest is straight a's book genius... common sense is there, but I could use some work.
    My 5 is not so book smart, just well educated. The common sense and street smarts on her are strong.

And the baby... well, I can already she going to try to outsmart my wife and I at every turn...

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Smart kid! My oldest is straight a's book genius... common sense is there, but I could use some work.
    My 5 is not so book smart, just well educated. The common sense and street smarts on her are strong.

And the baby... well, I can already she going to try to outsmart my wife and I at every turn...

"Chance favors the prepared mind." I have always stressed that thinking for herself is her most powerful tool.

#1 is something else. I can't keep up with her some days. She has recently taken a dive into ancient cultures (Greece, Egypt, etc.) and we have been watching documentaries. She already planned next summer vacation to Peebles, OH to see the serpent mound. Most girls want Barbie, she wants encyclopedias. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom